Day 1 Labuhan Bajo – Ruteng –Rana mese lake –Aimere- Bajawa
After breakfast in your hotel drive to Ruteng the high land on the slope of mt Ranaka. Visit village see the agriculture of melo village with nice scenic around, then continue to canacar village to see spider rice field, afterward driving to ruteng for lunch, after visit ruteng pu,u traditional house, and then driving to Ranamese Lake, continue to aimere see the local procesing arac of local people there ,than drive to bajawa for a night.
Day 2 Bajawa – Bena – Boawae-Nangapenda -Moni
Early breacfast in your hotel, visit the Bena village with nice construction of traditional hause of bajawa ethnic, lies under of inerie mount after that driving to Boa Wae see the king village than go for lunch, after lunch diractly drive to Nangapenda see the blue stone beach then continue to Flores Sare Hotel for dinner and ovenight.
Day 3 Moni – Kelimutu –Sika Lela
Early in the morning drive to kelimutu where you will check in at the Kelimutu National Park Office . Drive to the parking area and have a short walk to the top of Kelimutu lake who famouse in the world is. then back to your hotel for breakfast, after driving to Sika lela to see rhe old church heritage of portugis than drive to maumere for check in hotel, Dinner and overnight .
Day 4 Maumere – Transfer Out
After breakfast , transfer to Waioti airport of maumere , Departure by …at …. To …..
- Land transport to the destination
- Acommodation based on Eco lodge hotel or semilar
- Airport transver in & out
- Mineral water during the tour
- Meals during the tour
- All permits ,donation & intrance fee
- Englis speaking guide .
- Domestic airfares ,air portax,extra baggage and airport porter
- All services which are not mentioned i the itinerary
- Laundry and telecommunication service
- Extra meals and beverage,Alcohol drinks,soft drinks
- All personal expenditure (ie ,tipping ,travel insurance )
- All kinds of expenditures in cure due to flight cancelations / delays or due to other causes beyond our control (“force majure”)