Our overnight tour starts from Labuan Bajo to the outskirts of Ruteng and everything in between. This tour showcases the collaboration between responsible tourism, the Manggarai people and the interior of Flores Island.
- Ruteng & Lingko Spiderweb Rice Fields
- Local markets
- Unique Traditional House
- Laja Village Kindergarten / Ruteng
If you wish to add to this tour, please see our “bolt-ons” tailored to your timeframe and budget. Reach out to discuss the options
DAY. 1 OVERNIGHT AND RETURN TO LABUAN BAJO
LABUAN BAJO – MELO VILLAGE – LINGKO SPIDER RICE FILED – RUTENG PUU – RUTENG CITY – LAJA VILLAGE – LABUAN BAJO
Meeting assistance at Labuan Bajo from the Airport or hotel then drive to our first destination
- Melo village is an ideal place for seeing the great view of the island around Komodo Island and Labuan Bajo city and little forest surrounding.
- Cancar or Laja are small villages with a spectacular spider rice field; the rice field has a unique shape as it consists of several farms and combines into the shape of the spider net
- Ruteng Puu is a traditional house and village of Manggarai on the other hand; it consists of many stunning features like rocky fences, grassy land and beautiful shape.
- Ruteng is a fantastic town surrounded by beautiful rice fields on the gentle slopes
- Stay overnight in Ruteng or stay at the school and enjoy village life, including meals. Truly an adventure for those seeking a point of difference that no other operator can access because – its own home.
At your pace to get the photos and memories of a short visit to the interior of Flores.
Visit our Kindergarten sharing the excitement of a collaboration begun in 2019 with Laja Village and like-minded tourists. On school days, spare some time to interact with the children from the village and enjoy the views from coast to coast.
INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE
- Land transport to the destination, return
- Bottle water
- English speaking guide
- Ruteng – by own arrangement (please let us know your budget or book directly with your chosen hotel)
- Laja Village – as our guest, where you will have a very local experience
- Dinner and Breakfast at your hotel in Ruteng (additional) or,
- As our guest in Laja Village, local style.
EXCLUDED IN THE SERVICE – All services which are not mentioned in the itinerary.
We are happy to assist you with incoming or onward travel plans at cost +5% admin fee of the total value for peace of mind. Please be mindful that we only act as a broker if 3rdparty services are not paid in full at the time of confirmation of service, which may be subject to change if there is a delay in reply or payment at your end.